Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yay! My Birthday Finally "21"


HEY! HOLA! ALOHA! How is everyone’s day? Mine is going very well; this morning when I woke up and went down stairs my mom had already fixed “my birthday table” and it was fixed up with Paul Frank stuff (Yay monkey stuff) lol. Then when I got to work my co-workers   (:-D) bought me flowers, lots of balloons, and a personal cake (yummy). I am extremely blessed to have such a wonderful family. I love them so much they are awesome and very caring. 














Makeup:
On my eyes I started with urban decay primer potion then used a Yellow/gold color from L.A color palette called Wildflowers all over my eye lid. Then used Nylon from Mac for my brow bone, then a hot very hot Pink in Star powder from Makeup forever (<3 this brand) for my lower lash line. Using this hot pink made my look come together and not seem so dull. Lastly I used my favorite liquid liner from Avon and lined my upper lash line and winged it like I always do J then I applied mascara. On my lips I used bronze treasure from Avon it’s a beautiful color it goes with lots of beautiful looks and it an easy “go to” color.
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!
XOXO
Alyssa

2 comments: