Thursday, April 14, 2011

Music I'm Lovin' as of NOW...


*~*~*~ I <3 MUSIC almost as much as I <3 MAKEUP! ~*~*~*
Now when I say I love music, it means that I am basically open to listening to any kind. I like a variety of music genres and I am even more intrested if someone is like "hey listen to this song its really awesome" or  especially if someone  suggest I listen to one song inparticular. I am always so excited to hear something new! :D So I just wanted to share a few that I am currently enjoying...
Firme Hyna- Yogie Boy
Down on Me- Jeremih & 50cent
6 foot 7 foot- Lil’ Wayne
Stand by Me- Prince Royce
Matilda- Cookie & the Cupcakes

*My list will be updated every so often so please if your intrested check for new songs that I may post :D*

**I would also love to know your favorite song or songs. So please let me know in the comments below! =D **
xoxo

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment