Monday, April 18, 2011

Ulta Haul...

Yesterday was such a wonderful day I went to church with my family and then we went to breakfast. Then went home, cleaned up a bit, took a mini nap, and went shopping with my mom and sisters. After a while my boyfriend picked me up and we to Ulta, he bought me a few items that I have been wanting to try from NYX Cosmetics and also a few nail polishes that I have been bugging him to get me since forever now.  :D I will soon be posting different looks on how you can put together different looks using these products.


·         NYX Eyeshadow- Summer Green
·         NYX Eyeshadow- Mellow Yellow
·         NYX Loose Eyeshadow- Orange Zest Pearl
·         NYX Loose Eyeshadow- Yellow Gold Pearl
·         NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Milk
·         NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Horse Radish
These colors are just so fun and very bright they are perfect for spring and summer.


·         NYX Sparkling Glitter Powder- Summer Breeze
·         NYX Sparkling Glitter Powder- Royal Purple
·         NYX Glitter Mania- Blue
·         NYX Glitter Mania- Purple
I personally have not tried using the glitter eyeshadows but I am very excited to give them a try.  I will most definitely post a picture of me using them.
I also got the LA Splash Splash Proof Sealer to help seal the glitters in place.


I very rarely wear lipsticks but I have heard such good reviews about NYX lipsticks so I was willing to give them a try.
·         NYX Lipstick- Summer Love
·         NYX Lipstick- Sky Pink
I hope to create some fun looks with these items and I  hope you enjoy them. If there are any specific looks you would like for me to try please let me know. :D
Also…

I have been wanting these OPI nail polishes since the Shrek Collection came out and I finally was able to get them :D also the orange one is from the Texas Collection <3
·         OPI- Fiercely Fiona
·         OPI- Y’all Come Back Ya Hear?
·         OPI -Ogre- The Top Blue
Thank you for reading!
XOXO
Alyssa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment