Friday, April 15, 2011

OMG! I MET A STILA PRO MAKEUP ARTIST...




Ok! so yesterday my sister and I had the honor of going to the V.I.B event at Sephora, which was very exciting. Well while my sister was talking to this “man”, who she thought was just an ordinary salesman, about black eyeliner; I was staring at him with wide eyes, smiling as big as I possibly could, and even giggling. I was wondering WOW! Does my sister know who she is talking to? And when I found out that she didn’t I was like OMG! I looked and her and was like did you know that was/is “Charles Miller” one of Stila Cosmetics greatest Pro Makeup Artist in the nation and he is also the account executive for Stila Cosmetics. I so wanted to be like “can I take a picture with you or can I talk to you about lots of makeup stuff!” :D I was completely shocked and so surprised how sweet, funny, and actually interested in what my sister and I had to say. This is officially one of the most memorable things that has happen to me so far this year.  Now after all of the excitement that I had from meeting Mr. Miller, my sister and I bought a few items and I will review them soon who knows you might see them in upcoming makeup looks.
Thanks for reading
XOXO,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment