Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Makeup of the Day









Today has been a very chilled and relaxed day.  I went to school and then work, the look I have on today is just quick and simple. I used a primer all over the eye and just a natural cream color on top. Then I used perfect wear liquid liner from Avon in “Evening Black” in my opinion it is one of the best ones they have. I just lined the top of my lash line and extended the liner to make a winged cat eye. Next I got a vibrant bold color which I used a bright neon turquoise blue to line my lower lash line to add a pop of color; that away the look isn’t too simple. Lastly I used the Shock mascara from Avon in “Black” it is AWESOME because it lengthens and thickens my lashes without any clumps. I hope everyone’s day is going good I am just extremely excited that I am turning “21” tomorrow! I can’t believe that time is going by so fast. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day.

:D Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment