Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello Everyone...

So, I've decided to start a blog. I am basically going to blog about Makeup and Beauty, and also give you a few tips and tricks that I have learned or that I have been using since I can remember. As well as expressing my opinion on products that I find or have been using. Hmmm... and who knows maybe every now and then I might share a little bit about what is going on in my life. I just want everyone to feel comfortable to share any tips that you may have with me and everyone else. <3

As for today I just want to share a little bit about me. I am 20 year of age and in exactly a week I will be turning 21!!! I am so excited and a little nervous that I am getting OLDER! :) My family is my biggest inspiration I think god everyday for letting me have such a supporting family. I am hoping my blog goes well and I hope to inspire people with my ideas and knowledge. Hopefully I will also post any Fashion ideas that I may have or maybe I should make a wish list and update it every time I see something AWESOME! Yep, I'm going to like this a lot. So please follow along. :)


Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment