Thursday, April 7, 2011

Makeup Tip # 1

Lip Balm:
Keeping your lips moisturized is important. In my opinion I feel that using a lip balm is a necessity in everyone’s daily routine.  Keeping your lips moisturized will lower your chances in having chapped and cracked lip and will help the burning sensation that you might feel when your lips are at the beginning of getting chapped. There are tons of lip balms that I have tried, and so far there are 3 that work the best for my lips and that I am absolutely in love with.
1.       Moisture therapy lip balm- This lip balm is very affordable and has a wonderful texture when being applied to the lips. Also you can purchase this lip balm from Avon and it is only $1.50.

2.       Aquafina Hydrating Lip balm- Their lip balms are made for hydration and contain botanicals of jojoba oil, almond oil, and vitamins. Also this lip balm is a little bit minty, which is a personal favorite. You can purchase this lip balm at a drugstore and they are about $4.99 for a pack of 3 lip balms.

3.       Dew Kiss- This lip dew is very moisturizing and is made to leave a dewy finish to your lips. You can get this lip balm also from Avon for only $.99.
I hope that this was helpful and this is just the first makeup tip that I have for you. There are plenty more tips that I have about makeup, beauty, and fashion. I will also be expressing my opinion on many of the items that I mention in my blogs. J

A little bit about my day:
Today has been a good day so far this morning I went to school and had a test. (?) I feel I did well but you never quite know until you get your grade. J I have also had a good day at work too; it has been a steady and calm day. Which every now and then it’s a good thing. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on lip balm. Will definitely get some and have them very where.....in my purse, in my car you name it. I pray you pass your test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you.....LOVE IT!!! (((HUGS))) You have talent girl, share & show the world.

    ReplyDelete