Thursday, April 21, 2011

Products Review:

Liquid Liners-
Are you a fan of liquid liners? I am!  and I am always looking for the next best thing in liquid liners. I have tried several liquid liners within the past 2 weeks; to see if there was anything in comparison to the one I have been using for about 4 ½ years now. When looking for liquid liners I am more interested in finding one that is simple to use, easy to apply, has a bold color, and is long wearing. I only went to a few places to see if there were any I thought would be worth trying out. I will be rating the products I have used using a rating scale 1 out of 5 or whatever the case may be, and I will also give my opinion on each product. I will defiantly keep you all posted on any new liquid liners I may find and  try out.

v  Avon Perfect Wear EyeWriter Liquid Eyeliner  (Evening Black) $8.00
Ø  Claims: “Hold the line… with smudge-proof, waterproof color. Smooth, rich color, glides on evenly, last all day.”
** 5 out of 5 - This is my favorite liquid liner of all time I have been using it for a really long time now. This liner has a “normal” and simple packaging. It also has a really good color payoff and it actually does everything that it claims to do it just pure WONDERFUL. I still to this day have not found anything in comparison to this liner.**

v  Mark. On the Edge Hook Up Liquid Liner (Cleo) $6.00
Ø  Claims: “Get a precise long wearing finish with this quick-drying, easy to apply liquid liner.”
** 4 out of 5 - This is a wonderful liner it has a really bold color to it. It does do majority of what it claims, but it is just so small and hard to use EXCEPT if you buy 2 things and hook them up it is wonderful. It’s just the packaging that makes it lose a star.**

v E.L.F Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Black) $1.00-
Ø   Claims: “Get no smudge with no-budge eyeliner which creates a fabulous and fresh look of precision.”
** 3 out of 5 - This liner has really surprised me for it to only cost a $1.00 I am very impressed with it. I am already running out of product, but for only a buck it is really good.

v Sephora Doe Eyed Felt Eyeliner (Ink Black) $12.00
ØClaims: “A long-lasting eyeliner with precise felt tip to define the eyes in one stroke.”
** 1 out of 5 -  This liner when I first tried it I was great, but when I went to use it  for the second time it was already out of product. $12.00 is kind of a lot of money for a one time use.**
Please let me know if you have a favorite liquid liner I would love to keep trying new ones. Also THANK YOU for reading please follow me for more Reviews, Makeup Looks, Makeup Tips, Hauls, and Much More.
XOXO,
Alyssa
Disclaimer: Any thoughts that I express here are my own, and do not reflect the opinion of any of the companies I have mentioned in this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment