Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Vampy Wing

Hello Everyone I hope your day is well so far.

I always have so much fun writing on my blog, and creating these looks. It takes lots of time, but I feel that it is so worth every minute. I kind of wanted to start this blog by saying thank you to whom ever reads these. I really do get jittery inside and very excited to see that someone actually reads them.

Well as for this look it was extremely fun to do and just so you know my boyfriend was actually like wow! you should totally do that everyday he loved it. :) This look is really fun it kind of tricks people to thinking you forgot to connect your wing liner.


Then, you close your eyes you then see its a complete line. My mom and sister were like "oh, wow! That's cool". I love the way it looks its kind of shows off your eyes especially the color, because there isn't any other shades fighting for attention.


I then, felt it was safe to pair it with a hot pink lipstick. I also went ahead and outlined my lips then blended it with black to give my lips a little definition.


And don't forget to color in your eyebrows a little bit, because the look is dramatic and completely wash mine out.


I hope you enjoyed this look. I know I really enjoy all the looks I have created and would hope you did as well.

XOXO
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment