Saturday, October 27, 2012

Diamond Ice

Hello Everyone,
       How is your day? Mine is wonderful!

       Well today's post is quite "Darling" like if I may say so. It's very toned down (compared to my other post). This look is very pretty especially for prom or a special event. It is very enchanted it almost  reminds me of Cinderella's dress hmmm.... what do you think?


       I love the extra detail that I used in this look with the medium sized rhinestones. In all honesty I would probably have used smaller rhinestones and used maybe up to 6 or 7 of them just to make it look a little more glamorous. The eyeshadows I used in this look were all by "Micabella Cosmetics". They have wonderful products that can be used in so many different ways, but this particular time I used them dry just so it wouldn't be so intense in color. Please let me know what you think and where would you where this look to?

XOXO
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment