Saturday, October 13, 2012

Before / After

Hello,

       Well today's post is going to show you that a little gloss and mega dramatic liner can make a tremendous difference well at least on me. I had so much fun with this look as you can see the before all I had on was a purple eyeliner from Avon its one of the chrome liners in "Violet Chrome" (which is amazing). Also just a little mascara and black liner on the the bottom water line. That is what I had on from work then realized I love color and why not just "ENHANCE" my look a little.


       So, needless to say I used a beautiful purple glitter liner on top, and a bright and bold turquoise glitter liner on bottom. I really wanted to go for a dark lip but figured my eyes had tons of color so I felt it was safe to keep it pretty neutral. Would you have used a darker color?


XOXO


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment