Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nail of the day 10.06.12

Hey,

   Well I'm never quite sure how to do nail post but I enjoy doing them. I mean even if I just post a picture and the name of the color that's fine right?

Well today I used "Deluxe Chocolate" by AVON and its a gorgeous color its dark brown with gold glitter in it. Very perfect for fall.



I also show the nail strengthener I used as well as my base coat, top coat, and cuticle oil.

Nail Strengthener- SinFulColors

Base Coat- Seche Base

Top Coat- Seche Vite

Cuticle Oil- AVON

The cool thing about my nail strengthener is that its also an "Anti-Bite" polish as well which is basically a polish that taste horrible when you bite on your nails. Also the base coat I use is a "Ridge Filling Base Coast" which help the indention on my nails.

 

XOXO

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment