Friday, October 19, 2012

Colorful Spiked Eyes

Halloween Anyone? 

I hope your day has been good so far. I just wanted to write a little about this particular make-up look that I created on myself. I orginally wanted to make it an extreme wearable look and yes "wearable" but kinda got carried away with COLOR. This was so fun to do, but took a long time mainly because I wasn't quite sure where I was trying to take this look. This would be a cute make-up look for halloween especially if your like me and never really dresses up, but wants to do something creative.   


What did I do?
I used a white eyeshadow base all over my eye and kinda got carried away and used it to make my skin look even more ghostly white. Then, used several of the chubby eyeshadow pencils to make my spikes on my eye and lower lash line trying to make the lines as straight as possible. Then, picked out the colors I wanted to use to fill in my spikes. The lips are really cool I used a lip balm first and then put a green eyeshadow on top, and in the center to give it an ombre kinda look I used a gold to show that my lips had some dimension. Oh and as for my eyebrows I colored them with a white chubby pencil and place shadows on top just to lighten and color them you know just depending on which side your doing.

I think this would look completely awesome to have both eyes look the same using which ever side is your favorite.

I hope you enjoyed this post like I said before this was so fun. 
XOXO
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment