Thursday, October 25, 2012

Clown? Joker? Jester?

Halloween Look:

Clown? Joker? Jester?


Hello everyone I hope your day is well. Well I had to share this Halloween look with you. I had so much fun like I always do doing make-up looks, but this was especially fun because my boyfriend allowed me to do his make-up.

Well the funny thing is I always thought of this look as a joker, then soon realized that its more of a clown look. Which is always so much fun. I tried to make it a little more glamours by using false lashes well extreme lashes. I also used red glitter on my nose and lips to give a sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed this post to be honest with you I was kind of scared of myself when I finish. Oh by the way can you tell I covered my real eyebrows and drew on fake ones.

XOXO
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment