Friday, November 2, 2012

Violet Eyes

Hey,
Well this is a look I was playing around with and felt it would be fun to do a step by step make-up look. So I provided steps as well as a picture to go with each step so you can see what it looks like in progress.
All the products I used are AVON and are amazing quality and super affordable. I hope you enjoy.

XOXO

Step 1:
As a primer/ base I used a cream eyeshadow pencil to help my eyeshadows last all day and night.


Step 2:
Using a flat shader brush I applied a light shimmery lilac color to the inner 3rd of my eye lid, also using it to highlight my inner tear ducts.


Step 3:
With a Round Crease brush I used a medium lavender color, and pack it on to the outer corner using a circular motion to give it a curved look also working it into my crease.  


Step 4:
Using an angled liner brush I took a dark blue color and made a “V” shape inside the Rounded shape made with the lavender, also dragging it into my crease to blend the colors a bit more.



Step 5:
Once again with the round crease brush I took a silver color to blend out any visible harsh lines and dragged it up to the brow.


          **Note at this point it looks crazy weird and messy but at this point I will be fixing that. **

Step 6:
Now re-doing step 2 is what will help enhance the colors and will clean the look up a bit.



Step 7:
Using a light white color I put it under my eyebrow to highlight


Step 8:
Now using an angled liner brush I took a dark blue eyeshadow to line under my water line. This step helps enhance the blue I put on my lid.



Step 9:
Ok now I will just be lining my top lash line with liquid liner and using a pencil I will line my water line as well as my tight line.


Step 10:
I added mascara using 2 or 3 coats to extend and make them appear full also adding that to my lower lashes as well.



Now, to finish off the look all I did was add a little bit of bronzer to the hollows of my cheeks and a highlighter to highlight the tops of my cheek bones. Then, I added a pinky mauve lipstick and lip gloss on top.

Products Used:

Big Color Eye Pencil- Lightening
Eyeshadow Quad- Vivid Violet
Heavenly Eyshadow Trio- Plum
Glow Bronzer- Warm Glow
Glow Bronzer- Sun kissed Glow (Highlighter)
Extra lasting Liquid Eyeliner- Black
Ultra Luxury Pencil Liner- Black
Big Color Lip Pencil- Pink Champagne
Mark Juice Gem- Lemon Sugar
Glow Bronzing Brush
Dual Sided Brush- Flat shader and Angled Liner
Rounded Crease Brush

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment