Saturday, November 24, 2012

Update / Help :)

Hello to everyone who read my blog,

      I just wanted to do a little update as far as why I haven't been writing my blogs as much. I actually haven't had the proper tools meaning my computer broke so I am using my phone or iPad and to be honest with you guys its a bit difficult to write and get in the "Zone" when you don't have an actual computer to use . So not that I'm trying to get sympathy from anyone that is why I have slowed things down a bit.

Also, I just wanted HELP!!!

I really really really and I'm being serious I really enjoy giving gifts. So on that note I have been wanting to do giveaways, but I haven't had anyone actually follow me on this blog. So I was hoping you guys could help me get followers to follow my blog and once I hit a certain number I will do a giveaway and I will constantly do them as long as you guys enjoy them.

Please note I understand not everyone will like my blog or is even interested in it, but I try my best to be enjoyable and would really appreciate if you would help me.

One more thing it is still in progress and I am still needing lots of practice but I have finally made a YouTube channel it is under yahya0413 please check it out and if interested in future videos please subscribe. I don't have many videos up yet but onces I get the right tools I need (like a computer) I will have them going regularly.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment