Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beautiful Ring :D …


Everyone has been raving about the “Princess Ring” and how beautiful it is, and how everyone wishes they could have one. It seems like everyone was getting a dupe for the ring. Some looked just exact, some might not have looked so good but... hey it’s an imitation of the ring right. J Every time someone tells my sister and me that they had an exact match to the “Princess Ring” we would just roll our eyes; kind of because it seem like EVERYONE has one.  Well it just so happens that Avon has made a replica of the ring as well… and after a long time of seeing it my sister and I both have one now and we LOVE it. It’s just so beautiful and it makes us feel so “Perrrrtty” ;D.
Why haven’t I been posting blogs very often?
Well I have been quite busy lately with working and things like that. I have also been thinking of different ideas on things I should blog about, and different makeup looks I should post. I am trying my best to get back in the swing of things and hopefully start posting more. :D
Hope everyone has a wonderful day and remember to SMILE!
 XOXO
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment